Meet Eileen Scott
What's Important to Me:
- Faith. We all believe in something. I believe in God and the saving grace of Jesus Christ. You might believe in the force of the Universe, or in the power of the individual. But as the song says, “You’ve got to believe in something or you’ll fall for anything.” Having personal integrity means designing your life in ways that honors faith and what you hold sacred.
- Family. Our ultimate legacy is those we love and the inspiration, values, and memories we share with them. Helping people maintain a work/life balance will always be one of my greatest successes.
- Honesty. Facing the truth about my life and working with people ready to embrace the facts of their own creates trust. This generates open collaboration and recognition that in our imperfections we are perfectly acceptable.
- Humor. You’ve just got to have a sense of humor in life. Laughter isn’t only the best medicine, it’s your best friend when times get tough.
- Commitment. We all just need to do the work. Whether it’s keeping our word, completing an assignment, or designing a life, it all requires the choice and dedication to do what it takes to make things happen.
- Service. Helping people reach their goals and overcome obstacles to live as the talented, gifted, incredible humans the were Created to be.
What I Do:
I help guide people through the choices and actions that lead to fulfillment and success.
Areas of Collaboration
- Decluttering schedules, and minds leading to finished projects and embarking upon new projects and adventures.
- Exploring creative expression and unblocking creative flow.
- Establishing accountability and support systems leading to new skills, habits, and awareness.
- Recognizing and overcoming outdated belief systems and negative mindsets.
- Planning activities and schedules based on core values and top priorities.
- Discerning between personal needs and the expectations of others.
- Designing time for personal care, hobbies, personal development
- Achieving clarity, peace of mind, and the ability to enjoy life more freely.